Strategy Manager, Africa at Gbfoods
Strategy Manager, Africa at GBfoods
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
The Strategy Manager for Africa works closely with the Regional Strategy Director and other key stakeholders to shape the long term strategy of GBfoods Africa and develop initiatives and measures to realize those goals.
- Contribute to the definition of the GBfoods Africa Strategic Plans
- Drive organizational transformation including management of projects and strategic support on key projects
- Work directly with Senior members of the organization, providing advisory and analytical support
- Manage key governance of the company. Board, and management teams
- Responsibility for executive and board-level reporting
What do we expect from you?
You must be passionate about Africa and committed to using your authentic personality, knowledge, skills and experience to contribute to GBfoods pursuit of a better Africa narrative.
What can you expect from us?
You will contribute to the success of our fast-growing and sustainable multinational organization which is committed to investing in Africa; while enjoying a differential employee experience.
- Relevant degree from a reputable business school.
- 3+ years successful track record of delivering on transformation programs in a lead consultancy group
- Ability to work independently, through being self-led, driven and curious
- Valuable team player: contributes to the results and enjoys working with others
- Prior experience in defining and implementing strategic initiatives with multidisciplinary teams
- Outstanding communication skills with clear focus on influencing project key stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with solid business judgment.
- Strong project management skills
- Results-oriented, execution driven with strong Business acumen in FMCG industry
- Aligned to GBfoods Purpose and Values
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th September, 2022
Search more jobs click here
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.