Shop Manager at AirtelTigo
The successful candidate will join as a Shop Manage in the Customer Experience department. (S)He will report to the Retail Manager and will manage AirtelTigo shops to ensure superior customer service as well as driving revenue growth. The Job holder will also supervise and coordinate the work efforts of the shop executives by ensuring professional and courteous support to customers.
- Working closely with Retail Manager to ensure uniformity of AirtelTigo Retail CEX guidelines.
- Responsible for performance management of owned shop employees.
- Provide coaching, recommend and supervise training for team members.
- Enforce and track process adherence of all customer experience employees in the shop.
- Participate in all trainings and personal development exercises.
- Provide team briefing and coaching programs to enhance service delivery.
- Manage customer experience deliverables, standards, processes, service levels and compliance in the store.
- Supervise health of acquisitions and ensure compliance on activations.
- Manage and ensure availability of products/devices in the shop.
- Responsible for driving enhanced customer experience in the shop.
- Responsible for team engagement.
- Ensure that L2 and L3 tickets are handled according to defined SLAs.
- Drive customer engagement initiatives in the store.
- Ensure good ratings on T-NPS and CES
Required Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- 2-4 years of experience in retail operations and management.
- Excellent knowledge in retail operations management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- People management skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Strong coaching skills
- Culture sensitivity
- Shop profitability
- MFS, Data and Gross Adds acquisition
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 15 December, 2022
- JIZ: Job Vacancy For Advisor for Rural Development
- 2023 Unskilled UK Visa Sponsorship Jobs in (Apply Now)
- YouStart Application Portal Now Ready: APPLY HERE
- Korle Bu Teaching Hospital *calling…*
- General Farm Worker Jobs in Canada 2023 (Apply Now)
- Italy Farm Working Jobs With Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Now)
- Agriculture Advisor at SNV
- Job Vacancy for Warehouse Officer
- Officer, Investment Analysis at KPMG Ghana
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.