Senior Manager – Forensic Services (Financial Advisory) at Deloitte Company Description
Senior Manager – Forensic Services (Financial Advisory) at Deloitte
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 345,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Financial Advisory services, Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions and Consulting. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
About Financial Advisory
Our Financial Advisory service provides the full range of industry and functional expertise you can expect from a leading practice. Strong and active international ties ensure the ongoing sharing of expertise and access to additional specialist resources as and when required. Our areas of expertise include:
- Corporate Finance Advisory:
- Debt and equity capital advisory
- Infrastructure advisory
- Economic advisory and feasibility studies
- Valuation and Modelling:
- Business valuation services
- Review and development of financial models
- Transaction Services & Restructuring:
- Buy-side due diligence reviews
- Vendor due diligence reviews
- Forensic Services:
- Proactive Services
- Reactive services
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing engagements, providing exceptional high-level leadership to the team and providing business and industry thought leadership.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (LLB, B.Sc., BBA, B. Com, B.Eng, B.Tech.) in Law, Finance, Commerce, Psychology, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree.
- A Master’s degree in Law, Finance, Project Management, Business Administration, Economics or related field from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- Membership of professional association (ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, CFA Institute) or certification as a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) will be an added advantage
- General Experience – At least 7 – 10 years professional experience in Planning, Managing and Executing Forensic services, electronic discovery, investigations, law enforcement.
- · Technical RequirementsCognate experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage:
o Loan documentation and review
o Integrity due diligence
o Financial statement analysis
o Fraud investigation
o Forensic evidence collection, analysis and review
o Fraud risk assessment
o Anti-bribery and Corruption reviews etc.
• Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
• Multilingual skills (French, Chinese and Portuguese languages) may be an added advantage
- • Applicants must have a keen interest in Forensic services
• Must demonstrate high proficiency in tools and skills that encapsulates Fraud Detection, Prevention and Response
• Has a keen eye for details during engagement activities which translates to valuable forensic findings
• Maintains minimal to zero technical error in review of documentation and reporting of field activities
• Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
• Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Proven ability to meet established deadlines and adapt to new situations
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail
• Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications and feedback
- Regional experience – Experience in Sub-Saharan African region will be an added advantage.
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th August. 2022
Search more jobs click here
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.