Security Specialist at Unicef
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Field Office (CFO), the Security Specialist will be responsible for advising the Country Representative/CFO on their security duties and responsibilities in accordance with UN and UNICEF Security Management Systems. The Security Specialist will contribute to the UNICEF mandate through strong security risk analysis, advice, and relevant mitigation. The Security Specialist will manage and support, on behalf of the Country Representative/CFO all security activities in the country/area.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
• Security Risk Management and Planning
• Security Services
• Programmatic Security Information Analysis
• Security Networking and Partnership Building
• Innovation, Knowledge Management and Capacity Building
Qualification Required & Experience
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
• An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in
• A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
• A minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional experience in national security risk management and/or security analysis is required.
• Demonstrated international security management experience and understanding of the United Nations Security Management System is highly desirable.
• Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language such as French or a local language is an asset.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 13 February, 2023
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.