Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a global leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, service and solutions for processing rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Our three Divisions Stationary Crushing & Screening, Mobile Crushing & Screening and Attachment Tools operate in both Mining & Construction bussiness. Our Sandvik breaking (Attachments Tools), crushing and screening equipment is engineered for maximum productivity.
The Parts Sales & Support Representative will develop direct customer relationship and working with internal sales and marketing team to optimize Part sales and opportunities.
- Training & coaching internal and external customer personnel in Product Line parts planning and service-related supports. Parts planning and ordering.
- Work closely with service and other staff to optimize knowledge across departments, especially the procurement team to ensure effective forecasting and availability of appropriate Parts.
- Liaise with factory to stay abreast with product development plus knowledge transfer as may be required for customer information.
- Occasionally support service team to supervise installation and commissioning of Sandvik Crushing & Screening equipment.
- Customer site visit on a regular basis with written reports
- Guide and assist the various teams with fault diagnosis work on Sandvik Mining and Construction Crushing and Screening equipment.
- Perform repair and fault finding using hydraulic and electric schematics.
- To conduct trials and testing of new products at customers sites.
- Work towards achieving set KPl’s;
- To adhere to all SMC policies & procedures, especially the health, safety and environmental policies.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 3 years’ experience or equivalent trade certificate with 5 years’ experience with proven management/supervisory experience gained in a maintenance environment.
- Experience/Knowledge of Hydrocone and Jaw Crushers with understanding of electrics, and hydraulics would be an advantage.
- Excellent sales, communication and presentation skills required. Appreciable level of computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Qualified Instrumentation Engineer/Technician (Operating voltage on system is 24v – 110v)
- Knowledge of PLCs and operating systems would be an advantage.
- Possess a minimum of valid driver’s license B
- Reporting Relationship
Business Line Manager – SRP
- For immediate consideration, please apply to the Parts Sales & Support Representative position on or before 25th November. 2022 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0047818
- We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th November, 2022
Click here for JOBS, SCHOLARSHIPS & NEWS
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.