Retail Shop Manager at AirtelTigo
• The successful candidate will join as a Shop Manager in the Customer Experience department.
• (S)He will report to the Retail Manager and will manage AirtelTigo shops to ensure superior customer service as well as driving revenue growth.
• The Job holder will also supervise and coordinate the work efforts of the shop executives by ensuring professional and courteous support to customers.
• Working closely with Retail Manager to ensure uniformity of AirtelTigo Retail CEX guidelines.
• Responsible for performance management of owned shop employees.
• Provide coaching, recommend and supervise training for team members.
• Enforce and track process adherence of all customer experience employees in the shop.
• Participate in all trainings and personal development exercises.
• Provide team briefing and coaching programs to enhance service delivery.
• Manage customer experience deliverables, standards, processes, service levels and compliance in the store.
• Supervise health of acquisitions and ensure compliance on activations.
• Manage and ensure availability of products/devices in the shop.
• Responsible for driving enhanced customer experience in the shop.
• Responsible for team engagement.
• Ensure that L2 and L3 tickets are handled according to defined SLAs.
• Drive customer engagement initiatives in the store.
• Ensure good ratings on T-NPS and CES
• Strong leadership skills and have demonstrated the ability to motivate, develop talents and manage a team to achieve goals
• Must be methodical and have an appreciable level of analytics
• Must be a team player with appreciable level of emotional intelligence
• Must be customer and consumer focused.
• Must have a growth mindset to exceed expectations and targets
• Project management Skills and sales brilliant basics are key
• Must have integrity, responsible and high sense of accountability.
• Excellent organizational, communication, selling, listening and interpersonal skills
• Willing to live anywhere in the country
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
• 2-4 years of experience in retail operations and management.
• Excellent knowledge in retail operations management
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• People management skills
• Excellent planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Strong coaching skills
• Culture sensitivity.
• Shop profitability
• MFS, Data and Gross Adds acquisition
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 15 February, 2023
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.