Quality Assurance & Process Compliance Manager at AirtelTigo
• The successful candidate will join as a Manager for Quality Assurance and Process Compliance in the Customer Experience Department.
• (S)He will report to the Head of Quality Assurance & Compliance and will be responsible for creating and implementing processes and programs to ensure effective learning and training.
• The Quality Assurance and Process Compliance Manager will also oversee the assessment of the core knowledge and skills required for efficient functioning of personnel across all touchpoints to the achievement of set goals.
• Develop training programs to ensure maintenance of high standards of functioning by touchpoint employees in delivering customer experience.
• Facilitate certification for on-boarding of new hires for all touchpoints.
• Develop, implement, and assess touchpoint employees to ensure they are aligned with the required knowledge and skills for effective functioning in order to deliver quality service to customers.
• Coordinate with product owners and other relevant stakeholders to train touchpoint employees on new products and services and to ensure continuous update of knowledge and skills.
• Develop and implement a continuous performance and development tracking program for touchpoint employees to ensure maintenance of the required standards of service delivery and experience to customers.
• Ensure continuous process re-engineering
• Ensure all customer experience processes are aligned to company requirements
• Responsible for evaluating the performance of processes in the unit
• Act as a focal point for process in the customer experience unit
• Have a blueprint of all customer experience standards in all touchpoints
• Coordinate in closing gaps of quality findings through coaching, mentoring, and training.
• Contributing to experience audits and the development of Customer Journey Maps
• Performs periodic monitoring reporting and generates a standard level of operations across the touchpoints.
• Ensure adherence to the Quality Assurance Standards
• Ensure prompt resolution of all issues that might arise from quality assurance assessments
• Ensure executives deliver at high standards to create expected customer experience channels
• Act as a backend support for all touchpoints on quality assurance related issues.
• Pre and post launch testing of products and services including any other tests that the business requires
• Strong leadership skills and have demonstrated the ability to motivate, develop talents and manage a team to achieve goals
• Must be methodical and have an appreciable level of analytics
• Must be a team player with appreciable level of emotional intelligence
• Must be customer and consumer focused.
• Must have a growth mindset to exceed expectations and targets
• Project management Skills and sales brilliant basics are key
• Must have integrity, responsible and high sense of accountability.
• Excellent organizational, communication, selling, listening and interpersonal skills
• Willing to live anywhere in the country
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
• Possession of an MBA from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
• 2-4 years of experience in a similar role.
• Excellent analytical Skills
• Excellence problem solving skills
• Excellent Personal and interpersonal skills
• Proven leadership and people management skills
• Ability to develop and implement relevant training
• Drive towards continuous development and improvement
• Culture sensitivity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 15 February, 2023
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.