Portal, Online And Social Media Manager at AirtelTigo
• The successful candidate will join our Marketing function as a manager, for our Portal, Online and Social Media platforms.
• (S)He will report to the Head, Digital Marketing and New Product Development.
• The successful candidate will identify and manage relevant channels, plan and execute the promotion of the AirtelTigo brand and products through effective AI-powered digital advertising, audience engagement and community/influencer management across all channels.
• (S)he will also be responsible for implementing a complete Website and Social Media strategy to grow online followers, with key focus on turning these online followers into promoters.
• Working with the Digital Agency and other partners, you will manage contents on the AirtelTigo owned digital portals including AirtelTigo App, Website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube accounts.
• Execute the social media strategy for the business and ensure it aligns with the commercial and brand objectives.
• Develop and execute a compelling content calendar across all platforms – ensuring timely, relevant and engaging content.
• This includes revenue growth and brand building activities – this should translate into increased scores for engagement and Net Promoter Score.
• Work with the customer service back office social media team to create a positive and a reliable brand image for the business by resolving all customer issues online within the required response times.
• Identify, manage and engageDigital Influencers for all digital brand and product activations.
• Ensure all campaigns are properly booked and tracked for results and accurate spend.
• Employ strategies and exciting ways to convert AirtelTigo employees into brand advocates.
Defined KPIs will include:
• Digital engagement scores
• Digital Net Promoter Scores
• Smartphone penetration and data usage
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree, preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Studies, Marketing or other
• Professional certificate in Web Development&Social Media Marketing is an added advantage.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
• Minimum of 3 years of digital (web and social media management) experience in a competitive industry and/or agency
• Fair knowledge of the internet and modern web technologies (Web 2.0 and Web 3.0).
• Fair knowledge of Digital Programming languages e.g.,HTML
• Modern WebContent Management Systems, creative design and multimedia publishing
• MSOffice Tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A great storyteller
• A positive attitude
• Creativity and Innovation
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Mature ability to work collaboratively throughoutthe organization and be a valuable digital expert
• Familiar with Digital Programming languages and Graphic design and multimedia production
• Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations
• Ability to achieve results through others.
• Set and manage priorities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 20 February, 2023
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.