NSS REGISTRATION UPDATE (OLD VOTERS ID CARD ADDED)
REGISTER YOUR NSS REGISTRATION WITH YOUR VOTERS ID CARD
- Register with your OLD VOTERS ID CARD
- Now OLD VOTERS ID number has been added to the nss validation in the nss registration process
- You can now use OLD VOTERS ID NUMBER to register for your nss
PICTURE OF OLD VOTERS ID SELECTION BELOW:
How to Sign Up for the NSS in 2022
A step-by-step method to applying for NSS in Ghana is provided below:
- Use a web browser, preferably Google Chrome, to access the NSS website (nss.gov.gh).
- Enter your School ID and Date of Birth by clicking “Check Pincode” to get your Pincode.
- To obtain your Pincode, you must pay a cost of 40 cedis. Please be aware that if you choose to use Mobile Money to pay, you will be required to pay GHC 41.
- To begin your registration after getting your Pincode, return to the main NSS website and click “Register Online” or go to portal.nss.gov.gh/registration-signin in a web browser.
- Type in your School ID (Index Number), pin code, and birthdate.
- Click “Access Registration Form” in step six.
- To complete your registration, complete the registration form and submit it.
ABOUT NSS REGISTRATION
Established in 1973, the National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Government of Ghana program under the Ministry of Education of Ghana with a National Secretariat in Accra, and offices in all administrative regions and districts across the country. The scheme is mandated to deploy a pool of skilled manpower drawn primarily from tertiary institutions to support the development efforts of both the public and private sectors in Ghana. Although it is a citizenry requirement for all Ghanaians who are eighteen years above, it is currently limited to, and mandatory for all Ghanaians graduating from tertiary educational institutions who are not less than eighteen years old. The original intent of deploying freshly graduating youth under the NSS arrangement is to ensure that priority sectors of our national life are never lacking in the requisite human resources needed for development.