NSS PIN CODE 2022 / 2023
For final-year students from all accredited tertiary institutions in Ghana to register for their required national duty for the service year, the Ghana National Service Scheme (NSS) has distributed PIN codes and instructions for the National Service Registration process.
Activating and Accessing NSS Pin Codes is explained here.
How to Use NSS Pin Codes: Access and Activation
- In order to begin the NSS registration, you must create your national service pin code and pay for it on the national service portal. Visit portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin to complete it.
- You can also access the website portal.nss.gov.gh and select the “Check And Pay For Pincode” button.
- To create your pin, enter your index number and date of birth in the fields given, then click “Search.”
- Your pin code and personal information would appear on a page that summarised your pin code.
- Afterwards, To make a payment before accessing the registration page, make a note of the created pin code. Perhaps the number looks like this: GMYGCW793418. There would be a payment option where you would have to choose the network you are on, for example, MTN, and then input your registered mobile money number. The Mobile Money payment may seem as follows: Your phone would display a screen similar to this for you to confirm payment:
- To pay, simply input your mobile money pin. As of the 2018–19 academic year, it was 41 cedis. You would see a confirmation of the transaction and get an SMS.
- You can now register using your pin code.
- After verifying your pin code, you have two further options for activating it. The first is to visit any branch of ADB Bank Ltd. located throughout the nation and pay GHC 40.00 or GHC 41.00 to activate your pin code. The second choice is to activate your pin code using MTN Mobile Money. To do so, follow these instructions: How to Purchase an MTN NSS Pincode
How to Verify and Use the NSS Pin Code on a Phone
- To start the procedure Dial *170#
- Then click “Pay Bill,” Option 2.
- Next, select General Payments (Option 6)
- Next, enter your payment information using the format NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). Your name will then appear on the menu to confirm.
- Next, enter the payment amount (GH $41.00).
- Next, type the NSS reference
- To complete the transaction, enter your mobile money PIN.
- You will receive a notification to confirm the transaction if it is successful.
For a detailed explanation of the full national service process, including enrollment, earning your monthly stipend, and receiving your certificate, visit this website. Check out the below most succinct guide you will ever find.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.