Netherland Government Scholarship 2022/23 – Fully Funded
Netherland Government Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
The Netherlands offers scholarships for full-time Masters Degree Programs as well as For Short Term courses for a bachelor’s level. There is a large no of Masters’s Degree and Short course fields at different participant Netherland universities. The duration of the Master’s Degree Program is about 12 to 24 months as well as The duration of the short courses is about 2 weeks to 12 months.
Benefits Of Orange Knowledge Programme – Netherland Government Scholarship
Who wants to Free Study in Europe It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study in Holland (Netherlands) on Fully Funded Scholarships for Short Courses as well as MS/MPhil Studies. If you miss last year, the Netherlands Government 2021 Scholarships, It’s a great chance for worldwide students to apply for the 3rd Round for Netherlands Government Scholarships 2022.
Fully Funded Holland Government Scholarships in 2022 will cover all expenses during a study in Holland by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Expenses That Will Cover By Netherland Government Scholarship 2022:
- Costs of living
- Costs such as tuition fees
- Visa Fee
- Travel Grants,
- Medical Insurance etc
Programs Offered By Netherland Government Scholarship:
Scholarships are available to pursue Short Courses and Masters MS/ M.Phil) Degree Programs in multiple fields. There are 1000+ Courses or Fields are available at different Dutch Universities. Please check the given list of available fields.
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services, And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
Eligibility Criteria For Orange Knowledge Programme:
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, and Zambia.
- Other Requirements: Each institution may have different specific criteria. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the choice of their program on the official website.
Must Check Eligibility Criteria: HERE
Documents Required For Apply:
Please check the documents list on the official college or University in the official link.
Application Deadline For Orange Knowledge Programme 2022
There are 3 Rounds of a deadline for the Netherland Government Scholarship:
- Round 1: 2 February 2022 – 22 March 2022
- Round 2: 11 May 2022 – 28 June 2022
- Round 3: 31 August, 2022 – 11 October, 2022
How To Apply For Orange Knowledge Programme – Netherland Scholarship
Students need to first Select a short course or master’s degree course from the given portal below and then contact the educational institution of your course. You need to ask how to apply for the scholarship for international students. Every University has a different method to apply for Netherland Government Scholarships in 2022.
Select a course to apply for Netherland Government Scholarships 2022: