Logistics and Procurement Assistant at International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners.
With 172 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM works to help ensure the orderly and humane management of migration, to promote international cooperation on migration issues, to assist in the search for practical solutions to migration problems and to provide humanitarian assistance to migrants in need, including refugees and internally displaced people.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 14th December, 2022
- JIZ: Job Vacancy For Advisor for Rural Development
- 2023 Unskilled UK Visa Sponsorship Jobs in (Apply Now)
- YouStart Application Portal Now Ready: APPLY HERE
- Korle Bu Teaching Hospital *calling…*
- General Farm Worker Jobs in Canada 2023 (Apply Now)
- Italy Farm Working Jobs With Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Now)
- Agriculture Advisor at SNV
- Job Vacancy for Warehouse Officer
- Officer, Investment Analysis at KPMG Ghana
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.