Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 in UAE (Fully Funded)
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 in Unite Arab Emirates. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for International Scholarships in UAE. Candidates who want to pursue their Master’s Degree, PhD Degree, Pre-Medicine Bridge Program and Doctor of Medicine (MD) Program from Khalifa University are encouraged to apply. Khalifa University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for the academic session of 2023-2024. This university is in the list of best universities. Don’t miss this prestigious scholarship
All Academic Fields & Majors are available including Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & Other Fields are available to Study Abroad Scholarship in UAE. Khalifa University Scholarship will cover all the expenses to study postgraduate study from abroad.
Khalifa University was established in 1989 is a science focused university located in Abu Dhabi. Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings has ranked this University at 28th best university in Asia. According to QS University Ranking, it is ranked as the 401st best university in the world.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- University:Khalifa University
- Degree level: Master, PhD, Doctor of Medicine
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country:United Arab Emirates
- Last Date:30 April
Khalifa University in UAE is in the top best universities of the world and it is Offering Full Free Scholarships for students from around the world in Abu Dhabi. The Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship will cover all the Expenses & provide Monthly Stipend as a educational fund. Detail is given below
- Complete Tuition Feewill be provided.
- Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship (GRTA) Monthly Stipend Policy is given below. It is changeable.
- For MSc: AED 8,000
- For PhD: AED 10,000.
- Khalifa University visa holders will get a Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
Applicants can apply for the Part Time and for Full Time Scholarship. But there are Some Requirements for both.
Full-time: Candidates must have to enrolled for 3-4 courses in every semester which have 9-12 credit hours or equivalent.
Part-time: Candidates must have to enrolled for 2 courses in every semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Master Degree Full Time Scholarship: 2 Year
- Master Degree Part Time Scholarship: 3 Year
- PhD Degree:3-4 Years
List of Available Study Fields:
This Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship is Open for 2023 Admissions in the Fields of Engineering, Medicine, Security, Science and Technology, Arts. The List of Academic Fields is given below.
College of Engineering:
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science.
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security (Only UAE Nationals)
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering (Only Saudi and UAE Nationals)
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering.
Please Arrange the Following Documents given below to Upload in an online Application Form to apply online for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship. By Hand or by Post documents will Not be Accepted.
- Bachelors Degree Certificateto apply for Masters Degree Program & Master Degree Certificate to apply for Doctoral Degree Program.
- All Official Academic Transcripts
- Updated and Detailed CV
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Research Statement ranges between 500-1,000 words only for PhD applicants.
- For More Details, Please Check Full List of Detailed Documents (Here).
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Abu Dhabi:
To apply for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-24, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Must have a Masters Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
Please Check the Detailed Full Admission & Conditional Admission Requirements Here
The last date to Apply for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students for Fall 2023 is 30th April 2023.
Check UNICEF Online Free Courses 2023 with Certificates | UNICEF Certified Courses.
How to Apply for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship?
There is Online Application System to apply for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-24. The link to the Online Application Portal and link of Official Advertisement is given below:
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.