Job Vacancy For Supporters Liaison Officer
Founded in 1911, Accra Hearts of Oak SC is the oldest existing Ghanaian football club and with a fan-base of an estimated 8 million, among the most popular clubs on the African continent. The Club has previously won the CAF Champions League, the CAF Confederations Cup, and 20-times its local league, the Ghana Premier League.
The Phobians currently invest in state-of-the-art training facilities and a new youth academy, while reinforcing its non-technical staff. The Club has therefore, created the position of Supporters’ Liaison Officer, to address key concerns of its supporters.
- A great opportunity for a Supporters’ Liaison Officer to join a leading Ghanaian football club and play a vital role in the operation of the Marketing and Communications departments.
- Primarily based in Accra, you will be visible and accessible as the first point of contact to all supporters requiring personal contact with the club. This includes all home matchdays and selected club events throughout the year.
- The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator and motivated to enhance the matchday experience and fan engagement initiatives.
- The club provides the opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team which has a collective desire to continually enhance its offering to supporters.
- You will be a key figure in ensuring all fans have the best possible experience as a supporter of Accra Hearts of Oak Football Club.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Firstly, Being the first point of contact for supporters and fan groups regarding queries, issues and complaints, communicating via email, telephone, social media and face-to-face and ensuring a first-class customer service is always provided.
- Secondly, Liaising with department heads to ensure all supporter issues are resolved.
- Thirdly Maintaining and making improvements to the club’s numerous fan guides, including the Supporters’ Unions.
- Fourth, Understanding and keeping disability legislation up-to-date and fulfilling the club’s duty in providing an accessible stadium for all.
- Also, Being a liaison on matchdays to help supporters with wayfinding and any potential enquiries and issues – Liaising with fellow Clubs external organisations to share best practice.
- Then, Ensuring alignment between the club and the Community to support with the delivery of community projects and to build positive relationships with community groups with a focus on driving attendance at home matches.
- Furthermore, Undertaking the organisation and delivering of junior supporter events and community visits.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Extensive experience in a senior customer service/customer facing role
- Experience working in a football or sports-based organisation
- Firstly, Confident communicator, able to build and maintain relationships
- Secondly, Excellent verbal and written skills
- Thirdly Trustworthy, conscientious and reliable
- Fourth, Ambitious, enthusiastic, energetic and driven
- Also, Proactive approach with the ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities
- Then, A polite and professional manner
- Furthermore, Exemplary organisational and planning skills
- Nevertheless, A commitment to self-improvement and a desire to enhance the department’s operations
- Then, A commitment to equality, diversity, equal opportunities and accessibility
How To Apply For The Job
Send all applications to:
Application must be presented in English plus a CV
Closing Date: 25 August, 2022
The majority of interns in the UK are classed as workers, and expect to receive a salary for your time. Typically, UK interns earn just under £20,000 British pound a year pro rata. The internship can open doors, gain contacts, earn money. Any student from any part of the world can apply. Theese Internships are not limited, and open to Undergraduates, graduates, or currently enrolled students in a University.
In this post we will tell you how to find an internship in UK that is right for you. As internships are especially relevant to your chosen career, it’s important that you only apply for placements that you have a real interest in. The complete details about the British Council Internship program is available below.
Details About British Council Internship
The benefits of Internships in UK include:
- Firstly, Payment, by law the National Minimum Wage is the least you should expect.
- Secondly, Interns earn just under £20,700 British pounda year
- Thirdly Subsidised Travel or Meals
- Fourth, attendance at in-company training courses
- Also, a supervisor who might be able to act as your referee in future job applications.
What is Internship?
An internship is a period of work experience that is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills.
When British Internships Take Place?
Many internships are undertaken at the end of your studies and after you graduate, but you can apply for an internship while you’re still a student.
Duration of the Internship
Depending on your chosen internship position, an internship could last anywhere from a week up to a year.
How to find an internship that’s right for me?
As internships are especially relevant to your chosen career, it’s important that you only apply for placements that you have a real interest in.
How to find internships in the UK:
- Start with Reading on British Council Website. This section will tell you the overview of the Internships in UK.
- Take a look at employer profiles to see what opportunities organisations offer
- Contact companies speculatively.
VISIT HERE FOR THE DETAILS ON BRITISH COUNCIL INTERNSHIP
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.