Job Vacancy For Finance & Data Analyst
Overall Job Purpose:
- The Finance & Data Analyst will be responsible for leading the data analysis and financial monitoring of a fast-growing multinational SME lending fintech across Africa.
- The Analyst will work in conjunction with management teams across all of Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit subsidiaries to ensure the flawless execution and financial success of the fintech’s unique business and operating model.
Primary job responsibilities of Finance & Data Analyst would include:
- Monitor financials records reported by all subsidiaries on a daily basis
- Scrutinize subsidiary expenses to identify potential fraud
- Analyze performance across subsidiaries in sales and defaults
- Approve expense requests
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documents
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures in operations
- Perform daily reconciliations of bank and mobile money accounts of subsidiaries
- Prepare period reports to management
- Proactively analyze and identify insights in key subsidiary metrics such as loan applications, loan assessments, loan rejections and loan repayments across several verticals such as gender, loan size, industry, etc.
- Develop bottom-up analysis of subsidiary costs to identify cost savings across the Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit portfolio.
- Consolidate monthly financial reports for investors
- Cash flow management – forecast cashflows needs of the Parent Company and ensure sufficient cash availability at all times
- Formulate financial policies for the company and ensure procedures are followed
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in Accounting, Finance or Data Science
- At least 5 years of work experience in the Banking and Finance industry coupled with a strong background in accounting and auditing.
- Completion, or current pursuit, of your ACCA or ICA designation is a bonus
- Extremely high proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical background, with exceptional competence in financial modelling tools such as excel
- Deep knowledge of accounting
- Highly organized self-starter with grit, determination and passion for hard work
- Fast and willing learner who is adaptable to a unique SME lending model
- Strong people management capabilities
- Strong innovative and problem-solving skills
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Capacity and stamina for continuous days of long hours of both general management and occasional field work
- Resilient and remains calm and deliberate under conditions of stress
- Well-networked in the financial sector
- Has a personal commitment to organizational excellence; displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28 September, 2022
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.