Electrical Technician at Unilever
Role And Responsibilities
- Install and maintain electrical systems and equipment.
- Assemble electrical systems
- Install and maintain motor-control devices, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electrical equipment and components according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles.
- Modifies electrical prototypes to correct functional deviations under direction of Electrical Engineer.
- Troubleshoot cause of electrical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Records periodic electrical testing and recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
- Report to Electrical Engineer on status of daily activities and work in progress
- Execute production maintenance activities and all assigned task in accordance with maintenance schedule / plan.
- Execute non-routine/breakdown maintenance activities. Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve electrical problems.
- Liaises with various departments for various electrical maintenance works
- Interface with other maintenance/service departments staff to coordinate breakdown or routine maintenance work on facilities and plants.
- Apply the most effective “Best Practice” manufacturing methods available to maximise efficiencies and reduce CoPQ (Cost of Poor Quality)
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- HND Electrical Engineering Minimum of 2years working experience
- Excellent communications and organizational skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced exciting work environment.
- Demonstrate ability to use a variety of tools to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems
- Assist Maintenance Manager to control and plan work activities.
- Must have demonstrated basic skills/working experience in electrical systems
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Feb, 2023
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.