Canada Work Visa Permit Quota 2023 By Canada Governmen
Canada Work Visa Permit Quota 2023 By Canada Government
Canada Work Visa Permit Quota 2023 – Everyone in this inflation era is striving for jobs and careers. People opt for jobs in Canada because it is home to thousands of immigrants. The government of Canada supports its employees in every term. Around 200,000 talented and passionate candidates come looking for jobs in Canada every year. They are all provided with work visa permits because nothing comes in handy, and you must be patient and devoted to your cause. Only some get an opportunity to work in Canada with a work visa permit. You need to earn a license to be eligible to work under the Government of Canada.
If you plan to move to Canada on a work basis, you must read this article completely. We will discuss the types of work permits, the importance of permits, and the application procedure. We encourage all international candidates looking for Canadian jobs to go through this post and apply for the opportunity.
Canada Work Visa Permit Quota 2023 Details
- Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Program: Canada Work Visa Permit
Canadian work permit programs 2023.
The Canadian Work Permit allows professionals, business persons, and temporary or permanent employees to come and join companies in Canada. They allow eligible candidates with or without Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). However, in some cases, when applying for jobs in Canada, a work permit is not mandatory. All interested candidates have the following two options to apply for work in Canada according to their needs and likes, such as;
- Employer-Specific Work Permit for Canada.
- Canada Open Work Permit Application Process.
Employer-Specific Work Permit for Canada.
This program allows candidates to work for the company or employer that invited them to Canada. You cannot work on this permit for any other company or employer. You will be limited to certain conditions mentioned on the Employer-specific work permit, such as the job’s location, duration of the job, and the employee’s role. You will receive a copy of the employment contract and LMIA with the employment offer number. For every job, you need to renew your Employer-Specific Work Permit.
Canada Open Work Permit Application Process.
This program is not job-specific; you can work with any company through this work permit. Moreover, you are also not required to bring any employment contract form or LMIA offer number.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Work Visa Permit
You must follow the following terms and comply with the eligibility criteria before applying for any work visa permit for Canada.
- The candidate must leave the country after the expiry date of the work visa permit.
- The candidate must not have any criminal background.
- The candidate should not be a threat to the security of Canada.
- The candidate must be in good health and check their health whenever needed.
- The candidate is not eligible and allowed to work for any employer other than the one who provided the permit or work visa.
- The candidate must be financially capable of holding their family and himself while staying in Canada.
The Application process for Canadian Work Permit Visa
The application process is based on the type of permit you are applying for. One is employer-specific, and the other is an open work permit.
- You need an LMIA document if you apply for an employer-specific work permit obtained by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). After receiving the LMIA grant, you will submit the required documents for a work permit and deposit an application fee of CAD 155 per head.
- On the other hand, if you apply for open work visa permit, you do not need any LMIA; you only have to submit the application fee of CAD155 and the Open Work Permit Holder fee of CAD 100.
- The application processing might take six weeks or 30 business days. It also depends on the type of permit and the country you are applying to.
What are the Documents Required?
You must attach the following documents with your work visa permit application.
- Application form
- LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment)
- Proof of status in Canada of the applicant and their family members (if needed)
- Employment Offer in writing
- A valid copy of a passport
- Passport sized photographs
- Marriage Certificate
- Certificate of Acceptance in Quebec (if required)
- A valid proof of job requirements eligibility
- Medical exam results (if needed)
- Proof of Financial Resources
- Education Credential copy
- Government fees payment proof
Who is exempted from a Canada Work Visa Permit?
- The candidates who come under the categories of the following fields are exempted from a Canadian Work Visa Permit.
- Athletes and their team members
- Business visitors
- Foreign representatives or a family member of any representative
- Foreign Government Officials & Military Officials
- Incident Inspectors
- Media Crews
- News Reporters
- Public Speakers
Duration of Canadian Work Permit:
All Canadian work permits have an expiry; once the permit expires, candidates need to leave the country and stay out of the country for at least 48 months to be eligible to work in Canada yet again. However, the maximum work permit duration in Canada is four years.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.