Account Manager HVC – SME at AirtelTigo
• The successful candidate will join as a Manager for HVC – SME in the AirtelTigo Business Department. (S)He will report to the Sales Manager HVC – SME and will safeguard and grow revenue from allocated HVC – SME accounts nationally through account planning and opportunity management and relationship building, to meet annual targets for sales and revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
• Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation.
• Leadership/membership of virtual account teams to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
• Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts.
• Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to
ensure sales prospects are closed.
• Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the HVC-SME and allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the
business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer and presenting the compelling value proposition of AirtelTigo Business
• Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team.
• Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
• Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment
on a day-to-day basis.
• Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met
• Provide sales performance data to support management decisionmaking.
• Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
• Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers and with account teams in AirtelTigo Ghana Head Office.
• Bullet pointed list of skills, experience and qualifications successful candidates will need
• Be specific as possible, using numbers where possible (e.g. experience managing teams of 10 or more)
• Don’t ask for anything that discriminates against personal traits such as age or sex.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Business studies degree or equivalent
• Three (3) years’ experience of sales/account management in an enterprise solutions/SME environment (preferably in Telecoms)
• Consultative-based selling skills
• At least 2 years driving experience.
• Contribute to the AirtelTigo Business sales strategy and decision-making processes, providing relevant inputs.
• Detailed understanding of the enterprise solutions needs of the HVC-SME.
• Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout AirtelTigo Business and HVC-SME
• Self-motivated and self-starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final
• successful conclusion leveraging on excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businesses.
• Ability to effectively represent AirtelTigo Business Solutions.
• Ability to lead and manage a virtual account team, motivating others to achieve targets.
• Analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit sales opportunities.
• Ability to present compelling business cases for resource investment into developing customized solutions for HVCSME.
• Utmost professional integrity.
• Total revenue target
• Base revenue management
• Achieve acquisition target
• Customer satisfaction target
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 15 February, 2023
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts & News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.